I’m not going to talk…just gonna give this to you. Make it. You’re welcome.
Via Chocolate Covered Katie
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons spelt flour (or white, or even coconut or peanut flour)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet (or 1 more tablespoon sugar)
- 1 tablespoon mashed banana or applesauce
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well. Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or even a coffee mug. Microwave 30-40 seconds. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to spray your dish first (and then wait for it to cool before trying to remove it).