Sometimes I just don’t have time for extensive dinner prep and if I make one more decision in a day my head will explode; enter, Cheater Buffalo Chicken Salad.
- 2 Boca Spicy Chicken Patties
- 1/2 pound mixed greens
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 5 green onions, greens only diced
- 1 medium cucumber, seeds removed, peeled and diced
- 1/4 C ranch or green goddess dressing, diluted with 3 T cold water or milk
- 3 T Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 T shredded cheese
Super simple plan: bake chicken patties according to package instructions, cut into bite-sized pieces. Assemble veggies into 2 medium bowls, top with baked chicken pieces, top with dressing made from ranch, water and Frank’s Red Hot; plus shredded cheese.
The beauty of this salad as you can use whatever you have on hand in the fridge. Heck you can even mix up the chicken patty for a black bean burger or any other faux veg protein for that matter.
I absolutly like this quick filling combination and the Frank’s hot. Sounds good gonna try it.